We at Midland Drainage Services are continuing to provide an essential service during these restricted times.
Ensuring we follow all advice given and provided by our Government and Organisations.
Discovering the unseen in the drainage infrastructure
Welcome to Midland Drainage, a family-owned Drainage Company with personalised service. We provide services from simple blockages to full sewer cleansing and survey, repair and reinstatement.
We are an authorised private contractor for Severn Trent Water and operate on private and public sewer systems. We have also operated on large multi-million pound domestic, commercial and industrial developments. All of our work is carried out to industry-approved standards. We are accredited members of CHAS, Constructionline, Safe-Contractor, SMAS and the NADC and were part of the founding of the NADC, National Association of Drainage Contractors.
Our Services Cover
- Blockage removal and clearance;
- Maintenance services;
- High-pressure water jetting from small domestic drains to major sewer cleansing using tankers;
- CCTV surveys from simple inspections on a small drain, to Mortgage Surveys, Build Over Surveys, Sewer Diversion Surveys and full Sewer Adoption surveys
- Septic tanks, cesspits and grease trap clearance;
- Cleansing and servicing of pump chambers;
- No dig repairs such as Structural and Liner installations;
- Excavation from a simple domestic issue to new connections to public sewers;
Engineers are fully trained and qualified to the following standards;
- CSCS Registered;
- Drain and sewer inspection and surveying;
- High-Pressure Water Jetting;
- Confined Space Entry;
- NRASWA Traffic Management, Signing, Lighting, and Guarding;
- SMSTS and SSSTS;
- Asbestos Awareness;
- Manual Handling;
Our client portfolio includes Architectural Companies, Civil Engineering Companies, Store Fit, and Refit Companies, Local Authorities, Housing, and Maintenance Companies, etc offering a broad spectrum of services where required.
It’s what our clients have come to expect from us, and with over 40 years of combined experience in our engineers, this is the service we are proud to provide
High Pressure Water Jetting
Used to clear blockages and clean drain pipes and sewersusing water under pressure, delivered from a drain jetting unit.
A report including multiple views of the drainage complied into one easy to read report for the client to review.
Everything has to be maintained and looked after just like cars, drainage systems need to be regularly looked after.
Drain Lining & Sewer Repair
Drain lining involves the insertion of a resin impregnated liner or “sleeve” to the existing pipe; the resins are then “cured” into place.
Need more information?
Contact us to discuss how we can help